Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica lenscap and hood needed.
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 23:24:10 -0500

Gentlemen:

All I need is at least three people to like my photographs or three
people to convince me that I'm wrong.

I sit here corrected.

But thanks for letting me know.  And to think that all these years I've....

Now, about that light funnel and lens cap for my 20mm f2 Summicron-R!

Jim

- --
You only live once, and usually not even then - Michael O'Donoghue

Message from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica lenscap and hood needed.)
Message from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica lenscap and hood needed.)