Subject: Re: [Leica] Portland, Oregon at CameraWorld.
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 06:00:46 -0800

Dan Honemann wrote:

> Is nothing sacred?<<<<<<<

Gee eh? If only! ;-)  Actually you should have said I was a paid consultant
for Leica! :-)  As that's the reason I'm going to be at CameraWorld, talking
about things Leica, using and playing with.

But the most important part?  I'll be illustrating Leica use with an hour of
slides (4.30-5.30) with images in both B&W with colour. I'll also be in
their shop for the day to meet and talk Leica shooting with any who drop by.
See you there.

It's going to be all about photography and the fun of taking pictures, as
I'm not a "hardware salesman, I'm a take pictures for fun salesman!" ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant