Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 with 50 1.0 Noctilux
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 18:43:38 -0800

><Snip>
>
> I, for one, really don't care which one IS better, but I'd like to see some
> facts (surprise! ;-).  If it's personal opinion, it's probably better stated
> as such, instead of it coming across as fact...

What I'm going to do is one of these days way down the line way after I'd gotten
my Noctilux is get an M3.
By then a user will cost 5 grand but as my new website would had made me a
bazillionare i wont care.
Then go out with the Noct on my M3 and see how i like the feel of it.
I can say one thing for unexpected certain.
I sure liked shooting a half a roll with a Noctilux on an M5 in Boston!
Now that's a whole ball of wax you'd not have come up to mind real quick!
I like all the damn Leica M cameras! Screw mount too!
I'll take one for every darn room in the house!

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA
http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/