Subject: Re: [Leica] The scarcest resource on earth?
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 23:01:41 -0800

Hi Minh:

Certain behavioral mannerisms are systemic. Intemperate and inflammatory
language is never excusable and should be vigorously pursued and
addressed. I'm sorry that you had to experience it on this list.

Slobodan Dimitrov

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] The scarcest resource on earth?)
Message from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] The scarcest resource on earth?)
Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] The scarcest resource on earth?)