Subject: [Leica] PAW - weeks 11 and 12 - Brian McCarthy
From: "Brian McCarthy" <brian@straightline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 17:03:56 -0000

I have just put up weeks 11 and 12...

www.imagespace.co.uk/paw/week11.html
www.imagespace.co.uk/paw/week12.html

Perhaps to distract from the blandness of these images, I have also taken
into account some of the comments here recently about whether thumbnails are
a good thing or not. I personally like the idea of thumbnails, but I have a
fast internet connection - and I do sympathise with the modem users. So my
PAW site now offers both options. The home page has no thumbnails, just a
text link for each week. However, there are also links to thumbnail pages
(10 on each) for those who like them. I'd like to know whether you think
this is an improvement.... (or not!).

The homepage is www.imagespace.co.uk/paw

regards

Brian McCarthy