Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 with 50 1.0 Noctilux
From: "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 22:14:16 -0600

the Summar was a "softer" lens. not bad though for the first f2.0.
i have used Kodak Techpan with this lens and have gotten great
results. the uncoated Summar's tend to be "softer" than the later coated
versions. not a bad lens to use after 64 yrs!

Chris Williams
http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=106765