Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwin's Book
From: "jbflesher" <jbflesher@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:02:28 -0800

Nick:

Thanks for the review of Erwin Putts' book -- Great job!

You also noted:

> (and before you even ask - No, I have never met
Erwin Puts and have no connection with him whatsoever. My motive for
this post is nothing more sinister than simple admiration for his
having completed a Herculean task on all our behalfs!) <

I am new to this forum; about one weeks worth, and what a week it was... I
have to say it seems that this forum is in a sad state of affairs given that
participants now feel the need to include "motive disclaimers" in their
posts! However, thanks to the several informative posts (like yours), and  a
few timely appologies by a certain participant, I may hang around a little
longer and see what I pick up.

Thanks again,

Jack