Subject: RE: [Leica] Double Exposures with IIIf ??
From: "Paulman, Gerhard" <gerhardp@LadasParry.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 15:07:47 -0500

No, the set screw on the knob was fine.  The film advance knob turned both
ways by one frame, any way you chose to turn it.  Locking was not working.
It didn't cost extra to repair, they did it as part of the CLA.

Now, at the end of cocking the shutter without advancing the film, just by
turning the shutter knob, it turns the film advance sprocket by 1/8 of a
turn and unlocks the film advance knob.

Like I said, my IIIg does not do this.

Gerhard