Subject: Re: [Leica] Voigtländer VC Meter
From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 20:44:44 -0500

Do you mind describing how to take the reading?

Do you frame and push a button that then "remembers" the reading,
so that when you take the camera away from your eye, you can
figure out the f-stop/shutter combination?  This is the "MR" method.

Or do you have to try to point the camera to the subject,
and find the f-stop/shutter combination by balancing the
LED's?

Thanks
Vick