Subject: [Leica] New Leica
From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 18:57:02 +0000

> John Collier wrote
>
> As far as I know Leica has sold out every special edition they have come out
> with. <snip>

I'm not so sure John. I ended up getting a bargain M6 by buying my 35
summilux asph as part of the Ein Stuck kit during a lens/body promotion. I
didn't NEED another M6, I'm a 1 camera carrying sort of person, but the kit
price was less than buying standard body and summilux separately. The dealer
had presumably got fed up of having it in stock!!!
cheers Frank