Subject: [Leica] CRM's PAW 10, 11, and 12 (back on track)
From: "Marshall, C.R." <C.R.Marshall@uwsp.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:53:11 -0600

Sometimes, work interferes with life.  Over the last few weeks I have had a
couple fo papers to present at conferences, and mid-terms to write, give,
and grade. Spring Break has finally arrived, and I am getting caught up on
scanning and posting my PAW shots.  Weeks 10, 11, and 12 are up at:

http://my.voyager.net/~cmarshal/wk102001.htm

http://my.voyager.net/~cmarshal/wk112001.htm

http://my.voyager.net/~cmarshal/wk122001.htm

These were all shot with a Nikon F2 with a waist level finder, and a 35mm f2
lens.

C.R. Marshall
http://my.voyager.net/~cmarshal/pow2001.htm