Subject: [Leica] new green M6
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@proxyma.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 18:22:57 -0500

In places like the Gaza Strip and in indigenous villages in the Andes, I've been
hassled for carrying an olive drab U.S. Army surplus canteen! I think a green M6 is
an excellent idea if you are surreptitiously photographing English or Japanese
gardeners or  a St. Patrick's day parade.

BTW, someone I know who has seen the new green M6 said it was TOO green, not olive
drab like the old German military cameras.

Emanuel