Subject: Re: [Leica] Military Photographers (was: New M6)
From: "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 23:21:43 -0500

At 07:49 PM 3/21/01 -0800, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>Government issued or purchased through regular local civilian channels?

Yep, I was last stationed in White Sands Missile Range, NM and we bought
from an outfit downtown El  Paso. (don't ask me which dealer now I don't
even remember what I had for breakfast.) We got our film and paper at the
time directly from Kodak because in the late 80s we were the top lab in the
world for Kodak material use except for Kodak Processing itself.

>i just got a speed graphic miniature with a 6x9 roll film back at the swap
>meet
>last weekend for $250.
>101 4.5 Optar Wollensak.

:)
I need to probably find another Graphic. It was just plain fun to use.

>NO ARCHIVE

Michael E. Bérubé

Message from Chandos <cmbrow@wm.edu> (Re: [Leica] New M6)
Message from "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com> (Re: [Leica] Military Photographers (was: New M6))