Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: The Green M6
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:33:17 -0800

be caught alive carrying  military colored cameras?;-)<<<<<<

In Israel '67 and Nam '68 my cameras were black. Not for any other reason
than they were black and I happened to be there.

the only word of wisdom I have is .... if you find yourself in a combat
situation don't where a camera around your neck!  Why?

Well it only takes one quick glint of light off the lens as it hangs on your
chest and the next thing you know you're wearing it inside your lungs!  And
possibly out the other side! :-(  And it hurts like hell,  not to mention
makes a real mess out of your breathing apparatus!
ted
Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant