Subject: RE: [Leica] bucharest travel diary
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 10:14:06 -0000

Kyle,
Where can I start to say how incredibly humbling this is, to read of such
reality when surrounded by posts which dwell on the colour of the next
camera or the quality of engraving on lenses...
Pithy commentary? No, you have been able to recall and deliver your 'soul
bending experience' with fine precision.
It would be invidious to single out certain photos for praise or criticism
but they contain a mixture of the inventive and sensitive, joyous and
meaningful, though in their reading they reveal the meaningless within
them.
Would you rather we sent donations to you or Sue?
Jem