Subject: Re: [Leica] Get Tina Month
From: Alastair Cowe <a.cowe@ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 12:06:19 -0000

Bob Peterson wrote....

> Tina is out there shooting and showing images
>
> good for you tina, you have gained the trust of your subjects and
> made some honest and real photographs
>
> lets cut out the bull shit!
>
> the critics should put up or shut up
>
> bob peterson-seattle
> a working photographer
> appreciating others work and working

Bob..

I couldn't agree more;  I'm not a working photographer, but I've always
understood
that 90% of a good picture is 'being there';  ie, not sat at home (or in the
office, like now), polishing our cameras..

Ps we also like Tina's photos; Through her site I've introduced someone to
the 'Heifer' project,
a fine example of the power of photography..

Regards
Alastair C Cowe