Subject: [Leica] Friday for sale
From: "BT" <smpat@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:11:13 -0000

More details on my Canadian friend's items for sale:

Leica 24mm f2.8 M aspheric Caps, case, hood and original box included.
(originally purchased by me as a demo at a London Leica dealer).
Mint condition Glass is perfect
Serial # 3844XXX.
With the Voigtlander 25mm finder (also mint)
US $1600

Leica 135 Tele Elmar, Leitz Wetzlar,
excellent plus condition, a couple of very tiny specks on glass internally
Serial # 2084XXX.
Hood and caps. No box.
US$400

Seller's name is Brian Atkinson xela@nbnet.nb.ca and he is in eastern Canada
(New Brunswick for you geography students) and in the Atlantic time zone
(one hour ahead of Boston, four hours behind London). If a European LUGger
wanted one of these, they could arrange a deal with Brian and I can bring
the lens back to the UK in early April and then ship from here.

Steve Patriquen
London