Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Digital M's?
From: "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 12:50:14 -0500

I'd get one, pretty much no matter the price. I love my little Digilux
Zoom, but it is not something that I can practically use for work. A body
that accepted all of my LTM lenses (with adapters) and produced  a high end
digital output would pretty much be a Godssend. (Save me from having to buy
an S1 and a whole new range of lenses.) I imagine that they'd have a hard
time keeping up with the demand for such and it would still be in keeping
with Mr. K's preference not to take on Leica head to head. (As they can't
seem to be bothered to really address the digital consumer demand.)

Carpe Luminem,
Michael