Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Rapidwinder vs Motor M
From: "darkroom@pop.ix.netcom.com" <darkroom@popd.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 16:21:52 -0500

> The main reason I went for the motor rather than the rapid
> winder is that it gives you the option of mounting the
> motor-driven camera onto a tripod or monopod - which you
> cannot do with a rapid winder.

The RapidWinder has two 1/4" threaded holes in the bottom of it, why can't you mount it on a tripod or monopod?

> Also, I do a lot of my
> photography portrait format, which I don't consider the RW
> is really designed to do.

It works perfectly in portraid format...at least for me...especially with the shutter button toward the top.  Heck of a lot faster and easier than the advance lever.

http://www.mail2web.com/ .