Subject: [Leica] Re: (Leica) Leica vs Medium Format
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 08:39:26 -0800

Ctrentelman makes a good point.

I use my Leica for traveling, available light, people in busy contexts, and
other settings where I have to move about and moments make subjects change.

When I want to work with a subject that is more static and from a tripod,
my Rolleiflex 2.8F works the best.   Composing on the ground glass is a
great help to a quality picture.   Sometimes when photographing scenery,
moving a few steps to another position makes a real difference and I can
really observe this change on a 6X6 ground glass.

I use both and appreciate both better than other cameras I use, except, for
the Rollei 35S which I always have with me.

Roland Smith