Subject: [Leica] Re: A Simple Rotary Processor Question and an introduction.
From: Peter Ingen Housz <p_ingenhousz@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 20:14:17 -0800 (PST)

Hello everybody,

Being a new member of the LUG community I would like
to give a brief introduction of myself before joining
the discussions. I'm Dutch, and due to my job a
temporary resident of Curaçao in the Netherlands
Antilles. (Carribean). An enthiousiastic photographer
for over 40 years, I have used quite some types and
brands of cameras. (Including Rolleiflex, but that is
another story ;-))Since about 20 years I'm a Leica
addict, using both SLR (R3 and R4 with 24-50-90-180)
and rangefinder (M3 SS with 35 and 90). The R's are
great cameras, but I simply love my M3 and use it for
most of my photography. In the darkroom I use the
Focomat V35 for 35mm amd the Durst 370 for MF.

Now William, to the topic of a simple Rotary
processor. As I understand you are looking for the
smallest possible darkroom. Ever given a thought to
the Nova Slot-processor? It's as far as I know
absolutely the most compact setup you can imagine.
Usable for both Colour and B&W. See:

http://www.novadarkroom.com/printproc.htm

Cheers to all of you, and happy to be a LUGger,
Peter Ingen Housz