Subject: RE: [Leica] Ted in Portland. The CameraWorld Experience.
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 18:01:56 -0500

> But no Contax for me. The N1 did not win me over Saturday.
> I'm going Leica R with a 180 2.8 and macro glass!

I'm with you here, Mark.  I had the same reaction to the N1; an RTS III, it
ain't!  For my SLR needs, I'm still fence-sitting between an EOS outfit with
L-glass or an R8 (in the meantime, I keep buying more M gear, and the 28
asph is next on the list).  I'll eventually break down and get _both_ an EOS
and R and have the best of both worlds (and an empty savings account).

Dan