Subject: Re: [Leica] rolleiflex irritation
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 06:42:23 -0600

>Allright, I will admit to one frustration with the Rolleiflex. When you have
>it on a tripod at head height, as you might when taking a portrait of
>someone standing up for example, it is (a) impossible to focus without
>something to stand on and (b) next to impossible to change shutter/aperture
>without something to stand on.
>
>The answer is to find something to stand on, of course.
>--
>John Brownlow

Or turn the camera on its side so you can see into the finder. A square
is a square is a square which ever way you turn it.

You can also turn the camera upside down over your head if you need to
make a picture from a very high angle. Just look up into the finder from
below.
A little confusing but it works!

Henry

Replies: Reply from "Michael Gardner" <mikeg@neca.com> (Re: [Leica] rolleiflex irritation)