Subject: Re: [Leica] Help! Perplexing development problem (D400/Xtol)
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 15:07:45 -0500

on 3/27/01 2:31 PM, Mark Rabiner at mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com wrote:

> Your other sheet film usually comes out?

yeah, fine

> How do you run it? Rubber tanks, trays, Jobo?

Normally in trays with about 800 ml of Xtol 1:2. This time it was the
combiplan with 1200ml 1:2. Otherwise the same process.

> How many negs were they in how much sauce?

12 4x5 negs in 1200 ml of Xtol, which works out at about 133 ml Xtol stock
per 80 square inches of film.

> HAD you left your Xtol in a half filled bottle for 6-8 weeks and not a filled
> up one?

Yes, this is what did it I think. I think the full glass bottles idea is the
right one.

- --
Johnny Deadman

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com