Subject: Re: [Leica] Help! Perplexing development problem (D400/Xtol)
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 20:59:48 -0800

I'm also thinking of getting a couple more as I only have one myself.
The problem is that people are asking closer to $200 for them at the
moment. A good shoot usually runs me about 15-25 sheets. It's modest by
the standards of the 4x5 era. Funny that you guys want faster film, I'm
used to shooting the slowest possible. I use PN55 at ASA 12-25 depending
on the outside temperature, and always wide open. My dream lens is a 150
Xenotar f2.8 for an extremely shallow depth of field. Add rangefinder
focusing, and hand holding the camera, it makes for a whole lot of fun.

  Slobodan