Subject: R: [Leica] Unrefrigerated Provia, Syria
From: Sander van Hulsenbeek <sanderva@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 23:11:37 -0800 (PST)

Steve,

Just watch your film that it does not stay long in hot
places, like cars. In (any) hotel, there is always a
fridge where you can store them. And when you travel,
roll them in a fleece, and stuff in your backpack.
Will keep cool for many hours.

I have some pictures on my yet to be finished webpage:
http://home.wxs.nl/~sanderva
Look at the photography page.

To be visited. Damascus of course, Great Mosque,
souks, Street called Straight, National Museum, etc.
Try the local train for a ride.
Aleppo, souks, castle, Palmyra and Apamea Ruins.
Theater of Bosra.

Threat yourself to a turkish bath. Good place at the
left of the Great Mosque in Damascus, coming from the
Hamadiyeh Souk (called Roman Baths). Fantastic place
in Aleppo near Castle. Most beautifull building in
town!

Regards

Sander