Subject: RE: [Leica] Some shots to criticize
From: "Vozeh, Colin" <colin@longitude.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 08:35:28 -0500

I love the shots from Rakowice - very moody.  The extra contrast actually
helps you out here, I think.  The angel shot makes me think of Joy Divison.
If you ever get better scans (or hey, prints too - I'm not picky) I'd love
to see them.   The "Holly" picture I don't know what to make of - I would at
least have turned the camera a little to the right.  Also, I might have
moved my body to the left to get the girl's face in the picture.  It's tough
to figure out what's going on since I've never seen this ceremony before.
The "model" picture reminds me of Jennifer Lopez, but I can't figure out why
- - I'll have to look at it some more.  Nice work, all in all.

Regards,
Colin

PS you don't list what type of film you were using in the Rakowice shots
...?