Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Cambridge Lugmeet?
From: "Harold Gess" <Harold.Gess@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 15:12:10 +0100

To all those who could make a meeting in Cambridge (UK) for the first (?) of
the CLUG, let me open up discussion of venue date and time by putting up:

HaHa Bar    Thursday 5 April    18:30

I chose this venue because it is central and easy to find but I am new to
the area and don't really know the pubs so this is just for starters. Better
suggestions greatly appreciated.

Harold

Harold