Subject: RE: [Leica] WAS: SNAPS & England & the LHS: NOW "snaps use"
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 06:32:46 -0800

Fair enough.  I think we all turn the the "Technical Information" section when we go through a book of photos.  I love knowing what camera/lens/film combo took the picture - it all goes into the data bank.  And certainly knowing whether a print was a traditional photo process or some variant of squirt printing is helpful, especially if you're thinking about trying out a different process.

Paul