Subject: [Leica] damn! scooped by ken pai!
From: cassidy@netaxs.com
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:17:00 -0500 (EST)

>From: "Kenneth Pai" <kpai@netzero.net>

points out the fatal flaws of the new leica m6:

1) Cheap plastic "presentation case" that the camera comes in, with a

2) The camera strap is made of nylon webbing, with a rubber neck pad that

3) And, the rings are real ugly--made out of un-chromed steel wire, as if

(i'm summarising).

i'm absolutely 100% pissed off at this guy, as such clever flame bating is
something i consider to be "my turf". secondly, i was JUST ABOUT to post
saying that i was going to trade my m6 for a zenit because of the crappy
strap that the m6 came with. and wouldn't you know it, just the other day,
some N**** users came over to my house and were carrying their new
F-ZXL-250's in their burnished walnut presentation boxes, packed in gold
dust raised from the andrea dorea! i nearly burst into tears as i pushed
my crappy plastic leica presentation box under the bed with a toe, hoping
that no one had noticed.

wait till he tries to put film in his m6 and he'll really be suprised to
learn that the insides are simply fused metal!

kc