Subject: Re: [Leica] Luc Delahaye's choice of camera
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 09:26:13 -0700

American Photo did a article on the book a short while ago. My rapidly
failing memory seems to recall he used a Contax G2 set up. Could be wrong
though, why not go to the library and check?

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Luc Delahaye's choice of camera)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> ([Leica] choice of camera)