Subject: [Leica] Re: Provia under heat
From: william lawlor <wvl@infinex.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 09:53:26 -0800

  how would Fuji Provia stand up with not
being refrigerated for the trip - if I do go I expect to be away for 4-5
weeks. I'll be backpacking so carrying a coolbag isn't an option.

Steve,In 1999 I packed 20 rolls of RDP all over Bali, Malaysia and
India for two months in plenty of heat. No problems visible with the
images. I just shot a few unused rolls of the same batch and they are
still good.

Bill Lawlor