Subject: RE: [Leica] RPS Internation Exhibition
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 09:54:20 +0100

Adrian,
The move to Devizes was thwarted by the Lottery Commission turning down
their application for funding. They are now helping the RPS put together a
more suitable application for the future but the society has opened the
location up to many options and is actively encouraging suggestions from
local authorities who may support their presence.
Brian Bower was a previous president who thought that a relocation to
Manchester would be particularly appropriate, perhaps that may yet happen.

regards,
Jem