Subject: RE: [Leica] Ted in Portland. The CameraWorld Experience
From: "Dan Honemann" <danh@selectsa.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:09:31 -0500

Don,

> Rumour tells of an RTSIV in the works, perhaps (most likely?)in the new AF
> mount. In the meantime if you want to use Zeiss glass you can't do better
> than the RTSIII.

I hope they replace the purple LED with something more visible in daylight!
I also hope that the mount remains compatible with the manual focus lenses,
as the N1-compatible AF lenses have that cheap plasticy feel to them (IMO,
of course).

> RTSIII and 100/2.8 makro planar.

Or R8 and 100 macro-elmarit.  Does the makro planar go to 1:1?

Dan