Subject: [Leica] Re: industrial light and magic for B.D.
From: "Dave Fisher" <tekapo@golden.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 11:47:30 -0500

> From: brougham3@yahoo.com
> Subject: [Leica] Re: industrial light and magic for B.D.

> >http://home.golden.net/~tekapo/Canada%20Cordage/THUMBS.html
>
> Well done, Dave!  Those were fantastic.  I made a note of the link so I
> could go through them as I had time.  Well worth the time it took to look
at
> each.  Way to go.

Thanks very much for the kind words. The company actually just asked to
purchase some of the images. Seems so odd to me that a spontaneous whirlwind
tour before a basketball game turned into sales. I offered to go back in
there and do it more methodically, but haven't heard back yet.

In any event, some people have emailed me asking for specs. The shots were
all taken with M6 and 35 summicron (older version) w/ Tri-X shot and
developed at 400.

Regards, Dave
http://home.golden.net/~tekapo