Subject: [Leica] What price for a CLA?
From: GERALD HAUSSLER <GHAUSSLE@email.usps.gov>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 16:44:12 -0600

     hi Tom;

     one of my M4 MOT's was pretty thrashed when i got it.
     (jammed advance, curtains were toast, cracked lens
     in the viewfinder... good thing it was all of $300)
     it still LOOKS thrashed, but mechanically it's perfect.
     the basic CLA was $175. on the parts side, the option
     was OEM curtains @ $75 each or aftermarket @ $35 each.
     this was ~ 18 months ago.
     hope this helps

     jerry haussler