Subject: Re: [Leica] Disappointing Leica chat
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 13:41:55 -0500

Tom Henson writes:

> I agree. I also sent a message to the chat about their poor quality control
> in current lens product for the R camera. My first message got through and
> then zap. A big white screen came up saying I was forbidden to enter the
> chat room. I guess they didn't like my comment.
>

> Logged into the Leica chat system via their web pages this afternoon
> (15:45) and logged out again at around 16:20.
>
> It was a disappointment to me. Why?

Let me see if I understand this Tom, You complain to Leica about your
lenses, so they make-good and replace all of them for you.

Then you write to their chat room complaining about their quality control
and you get a message after you essentially send a post worldwide flaming
Leica. So they cut you off.

Now I wonder how many companies, who with good intentions have an internet
chat in the hope of communicating with customers, would want to get in a
pissing match on the internet.

Tom you are probably a nice guy, but based on the evidence I would say YOU
are the one lacking 'quality' control.

Steve
Annapolis