Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Complaint to Germany / Leica Chat
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 13:57:22 -0600

>They surely cencored some messages! The comment I sent about extremely high
>prices of Leica equipment in France never appeared... at least on my screen.
>
>Tarek

I saw  your post.
I think the chat was a disaster.
Leica needs to re-think this idea.

If it was my company to run I would not do a chat.
Not enough time to answer thoughtfully and fully.

Seems like a simple Q&A talk board would be way better for everyone
concerned.
Regularly answered (everyday or so) by a Leica employee.
On going, permanently on the site.
NOT what they have now which is poorly done (matching the rest of the
site).

I also hope they got the message about their site - which is poorly done
from a functional standpoint. Its hard to figure out and slow.

Henry