Subject: [Leica] Speaking of Shutterbabes
From: pjs <pjs@worldpath.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 08:43:16 -0500

Natacha Merritt's Web site for _Digital Diaries_ is pretty slick. Makes
me wish I had one of those high speed connections.
The squeamish might want to read the Salon.com review first.
http://www.salon.com/health/sex/urge/2000/05/06/digital/index1.html
Warning: "adult content"
http://www.digital-diaries.com/intro.html
	Hand held, available light, documentary photography used to be the
domain of the Leica.  In our brave new digital world, that no longer
seems to true.  At least we still have tripods and Kodachrome. :+)
Phil