Subject: Re: [Leica] carrying case for M6
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 08:05:48 -0800

>I would appreciate any advice on a practical & classy way to carry &
>protect a M6 with an extra lens , an extra roll of film & a blower.
>
>The very common small camera cases which support a camera by both sides
>of it's front surface letting the lens hanging down doesn't seem to be
>right for a RF camera since, unlike the case with SLR cameras, the
>supports would be scratching against the range finder glass surface.
>
>Any opinion on the Leica 'Small Combination Case M'?  Does it open with
>a dangerous zipper on it's top?  Is it clumsy to use?
>
>Thanks
>Edmund

Edmund,

This question has been debated beyond nauseum, perhaps even past infinitum,
and you will find numerous messages about bags, everyready cases, straps,
etc., awaiting your perusal in the archives:

http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/

Everybody has their own favorite bags, and most (though not all) are
against the use of an every ready case. Check out the archives, weigh the
matter for yourself, and go what seems best for you.

Guy