Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 13
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 07:36:07 +0200

Hi Matt,

Both are excellent shots. On the main picture I would crop a bit off the bottom,
there is a little too much black space. The alternate would be better IMO if you
focused on his face rather than the guitar. But these are quibbles, both pictures
are excellent environmental portraits.

Nathan

Matt Kollasch wrote:

> Oops... Here is the link I failed to include:
> http://www.uni.edu/kollasch/photo/paw/pages/week-13.htm
>
> PAW 13 is now up w/ an alternative.  This past week I shot frje, an artist.  I
> shot him and he sketched me. He did a great sketch w/ me encircled within a
> lens... now if I can just talk him out of it? Critiques welcome. Thanks. /matt

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland

e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch