Subject: [Leica] RE: [Leica] Week 13: SCALA! [Bérubé]
From: "Brian McCarthy" <straightline@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 08:01:46 +0100

Michael

I wish I could remember when I last shot a roll with so many nice pics on
it! I think that 23a is a real nice portrait and I love 6a (although I
imagine there will be few other luggers who do).

Methinks I shall have to hunt down a roll or two of scala myself.

Thanks for the pictures
Brian McCarthy

brian@imagespace.co.uk
www.imagespace.co.uk