Subject: [Leica] which digital print house do leica users like?
From: "eric korenman" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 09:29:44 -0400

Greetings all-

Very fresh newbie-LUG member here.
Bought a non-zoom minilux last year and 'I was saved'.
IE, I will buy an M6 (or hexar RF?) in the next year.
Meanwhile, I have been scanning provia 100F slides and Fuji NPH/NPS with
Nikon LS-2000 (VueScan software) with great results.

Qestion: Has anyone found a really good internet print house?

EG, I use shutterfly but I find that while 5x7's are beatiful, their 4x6's
prints are quite poor (blur, color shifts, halos.

Sorry if this is off topic- but I asume this audience is likely to be as
obsessive as I am when in comes to print quality.
Now those lomo lc-a users are a different breed entirely...

Eric