Subject: Re: [Leica] .....OT....Lobsters
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 13:07:51 -0400

One of the most cherished memories of my youth was the summer spent as
the "repaughta/photographu" for The Weekly Packet, in Blue Hill, ME,
when I could drive to a lobstah pound at the end of the Deah Isle bridge
and get a one poundah, glass bottle of coke, and bag of potato chips -
for faw nintyi-five! Those wur the days!! ;-)

B. D.