Subject: Vs: [Leica] Leica Users digest V19 #272
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 21:05:08 +0200

This is not history - this is a piece of advertisement and not necessarily what Leica really believed. And I do not believe that books by Leica PR people are much different.
But there actually might be a period when they really tried this because there are some really bad Summicron 50 test results from the ´seventies - lack of resolution and lack of contrast.
All the best!
Raimo
Personal photography homepage at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen