Subject: Re: [Leica] ahem
From: Jon Lister <jon@jonlister.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 13:06:35 +1000

Hi everybody. I have recently re-subscribed to LUG after an absence of some
months due to being on the road and not having consistent access to the web.
I am currently in Sydney (home).
Just finished updating (for the time being) my web-site and it occurred to
me that given the current topics and apart from the pictures (primary
consideration) the following might be of interest:
98% of all you see has been shot with Leicas; the majority with a 28mm
Elmarit; some with a 50 Summicron a couple with a 21 which I no longer own
and some with a 35 Summicron. Those non Leica pictures were shot with a
Nikon FM2 with a 105mm 1.8 (some portraits).
I used Kodachrome 64 for the vast majority of the colour and Tri-x for the
B/W.
All of the images were scanned using a Nikon LS30 into PhotoShop 6 and I
used Dreamweaver to construct the web pages on a Mac G3 PowerBook.
Incidentally, Kodachrome is a bastard to scan but they look great on a
lightbox and picture editors love to see them.
Check it out: http://www.jonlister.com
Cheers
Jon Lister

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] John Lister pics)