Subject: [Leica] leica m6 .85 lhsa
From: "Mehrdad Sadat" <m.sadat@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 23:44:14 -0700

it looks like every dealer in the us has these now for sale at a fixed price
of 2600 (+-50). I thought this was something special and only the few, the
proud and the complainers who ordered though lhsa can get it. now it is
every where. did every body who ordered one got theirs or are they selling
yours?

is the black paint the same as the millennium one? what is so special about
black paint that leica can charge some much $$$. I want one and I don't even
know why!!

Thanks, Mehrdad