Subject: Re: [Leica] .......OT.....Lobsters & white wine! ;-)
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 11:09:35 -0400

At 10:12 PM 4/3/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Tina, where have you been? Grand Daughter at any moment now-will let you
>know
>Cheers Wilber
>BTW will not make it to Maine in the fall have a job that week.

Hi, Wilbur -

The LUG went through some nastiness while you were gone, so I've been lying
low waiting for everybody to get back in a good mood!  Plus, I've been
swamped lately and my scanner and CD-Burner both decided to act up at the
same time.  I'm in charge of the April ASMP meeting in Columbia - don't
know how I get talked into these things!

My first granddaughter is due April 20th, but Cathy thinks it may be any
minute now!

Maine is so far from now I just put it on my calendar and forgot about
it.  How can you plan that far ahead!

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP