Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: K64 vs. Provia F
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 10:03:40 -0600

Well,

A colleague and fellow lugger, who used to use a lot of KM recently thought
he would try it out again. His comment was along the lines of never again.

Sent out to wherever Kodak processes in Canada now - film back in terrible
condition, dirt, crap, spots - the works.

Put me off using up those last few rolls (Oh that, and the time a few years
ago when they neatly sliced through the centre of each frame and mount half
of two different images in each frame mount - these were shots of Iqaluit up
in the arctic, shots of I place I haven't been able to return to since -
Kodak's response? They sent me a new roll of film).

Tim A