Subject: Re: [Leica] Even Worse Than Scotches: IE Linguistics
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 13:37:13 -0400

Sheesh! And I thought I was goin' somewhere just reading the Oxford Edition
of "Herodotus: The Histories"!
O! Utter woe!
Ad hoc, ad loc, quid pro quo!
So little time! So much to know!

Dan ( Alright, class- please turn to page 3456 and we'll continue the
discussion of the Mesopotamian influence on early Sumerian and Akkadian
cuneiform when compared to later influences from the cultures west of
Capadoecia; Scythian, and Median influences, notwithstanding....) Post

:o( My head hurts!!